Thursday, September 23, 2010

I just did a puke.

For some reason there has been a mostly scraped clean peanut butter jar full of water with the lid screwed on tight in the sink for about a week.  I decided that today was the day I was gonna deal with it.  It took quite a bit of muscle to get the lid off, but I did it. 
Now I wish that I hadn't.  As soon as the lid came off I was surrounded by the most putrid stench I have ever experienced.  Before I knew it I was barfing in the sink, rinsing the foul PB stink down the drain. sorta.  It took me about an hour to be able to go back anywhere near the kitchen. It's been about 3 hours now, and the smell is still in the air.  It's sort of like the worst morning breath x100,000,000 mixed with decaying flesh. grossed.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but also ... :( for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gag anytime I open a tin of chili!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chili? Isn't that a staple when you're on the road? Just pop it open a bit and toss it in the coals to warm it up. Maybe chili isn't the ghetto road food for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I couldn't help but open it! It wouldn't open right away so I figured that the jar was challenging me. I had to show it who was boss! Then the contents showed me who was the real boss. Bleargh.

    ReplyDelete