Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ok.

So, on my walk home tonight, I thought of a lot of things that I should blog about...

... Really poignant things. Things of importance to others. Things of consequence. But alas, I arrived home without any memory of what it (they) was (were) that was (were) so important to me... (that was WAY too complicated... I blame Demon Alcohol.)

I guess this is a segue into my purpose on this blog. I'll give the youse a window into the world of shitty booze from a cynic's (but ironically, optimist's) standpoint. That's all I can offer.

So, tonight I drank PBR, a local staple, and this is what I thought: "Life is good despite the shittiness. We have a LOT to offer each other; support, objectivity, etc. But, for the most part, that compassion and support is lost amidst the cloud of pseudo-happiness we are comfortable with. Another day, another dozen... Amiright?"

Shitty beer reviews to follow...

Keep on,

Kurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment